Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Career Track...

I have been incredibly busy with rehearsals, lessons, auditions, etc... but I wanted to come by and give a brief update of what has been going on. Aside from the Bit-Role I had in FGO's Production of Suor Angelica, I have not had the pleasure of being offered any programs or roles... Everything I have auditioned for lately has been returned with a "No" (Santa Fe, Crested Butte, Chicago Lyric, FGO, MET Council Auditions, Sarasota, and I think there's one I'm forgetting... oh well), but some with encouragement and good feedback :) So, at this point, I am going to press on! There is nothing else to do, right now... I have worked very hard to be where I am today... and I feel like I am so close... so close I can fly :) I know that before long, I too will DEFY GRAVITY!



No comments:

Post a Comment