Friday, May 21, 2010

Happy, Happy, Joy, JOY!

Let me start off by saying that I have the BEST husband in the world! He is absolutely fantastic :) I love him so much...

Being that my Birthday is on Monday, he decided he wanted to get me a little something... and he knows how much I've been wanting a Pandora charm bracelet... so, he got me one, and 3 charms :) I am so thrilled! Here are some stock photos, courtesy or www.pandora-jewelry.com


He got me the following: Sterling Silver Bracelet, "Love" charm he picked out for me to represent our Love :), "Queen Bee" charm cause I'm his "Queen Bee" (my name means Honey-Bee), and a Music charm, since Music is my life :)

I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! And in 3 days, Happy Birthday to ME! Yay :)

Happy Blogging :)














No comments:

Post a Comment