Friday, March 27, 2009

Teacher Planning Day

So, today is a Teacher Planning Day, and I really don't have much to do... I have already finished entering all the grades, effort and conduct for the 3rd Nine Weeks, and am just sitting around, waiting to see what I do next... I think I'm going to organize the kids work, and create work folders for them... I am also going to find out if they are planning on moving me to my new Music Room!!! I hope so, because I'm tired of being cramped in this small room (especially when my 5th period class of 36 rolls in). For lunch? Who knows... especially since it's another Friday in Lent, and I can't eat meat... too bad, cause Moe's would've been nice. I can't wait to get out of here!!

If anything mildly interesting happens, I'll be back to post... 'til then... see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment