Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it 3pm yet?!

I apologize for being soooo MIA lately... but it's been a crazy week. I can't even believe that I haven't posted since last friday. I usually post during work, but on Monday and Thursday I showed the kids a DVD of the Opera "The Magic Flute" and on Wednesday we were at the Fair. Tuesdays and Fridays I'm usually pretty busy at the other school I teach at...

Now, a little bit about my crazy weekend week (and what lies ahead of me):

Saturday wasn't too crazy... I had rehearsal, cleaned up the house a bit, and just hung around...

Sunday, was Cristy's Bridal shower. She had a nice Princess theme. It was nice to just sit around, and not have to worry about going anywhere, or doing anything, for a few hours. We had a really nice time.

Monday, after work, we went to my Mom's house to do a little laundry (before a little became a lot), and had dinner there. It was nice, and relaxing. My hubby was happy to not do dishes :) We had steak, rice, beans and tostones. yum.

Tuesday, I had a voice lesson in the afternoon... so we decided to hang out when I returned, and try out Cici's Pizza. It was ok... nothing to go nuts about. Again, hubby was happy to not do dishes ;)

Wednesday was my Abuelito's (Grandfather's) Birthday, which was nice. I ordered food from Jerry & Joe's and hung out at Mom's for a few before Madame Butterfly rehearsal. The next one won't be until the 13th, so we had to make it count ;) Show opens on the 25th :)

Thursday, I finally went to touch up my roots. I hadn't had a chance to do my highlights since BEFORE the wedding... and you know, the "DIVA" always has to look her best ;) hahaha

Tonight, Friday, I'm gonna have some of my Opera friends over for some food, drinks, and laughs. I am thinking of making Honey & Soy glazed Salmon. Will let you know how it turns out ;)

Tomorrow, Saturday, Keratin & Collagen treatment in the morning, baby shower in the afternoon, and then heading to the beach in the evening to hang out with friends.

Sunday, taxes.

Monday... SPRING BREAK BEGINS!!!!!!!! enough said...

I can't wait till 3pm....

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you posting again. I know how relieved you must feel that spring break will be here in a few minutes. GL and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete