Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Drop Dead Diva!!!!!!!!!!!

I am totally loving Season 2... every episode just keeps getting better and better! If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's a show on Lifetime called "Drop Dead Diva" about an aspiring model who dies and returns to life in a size 16 body of a smarty pants lawyer.

Let me just say, the show is fantastic!!! I was seriously about to jump out of my seat as I caught up with Episode 3 on Hulu.com (If you would like to watch them, check out Hulu.com and search for Drop Dead Diva). Here is a link to the most recent episode... click here! The show is very entertaining, and I am totally loving the fact that our Heroine is a size 16! Who says the skinny girls have to have all the fun ;)

I definitely suggest you check it out...

Happy Blogging! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment