Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Stupid People

**RANT WARNING - TO THE TUNE OF "It's my party and I cry if I want to"**

It's my blog, and I rant if I want to!!!!!!!!!!!!


Sometimes, I just wish that some people would just S*T*F*U*!!!!! Seriously. My patience is running very thin. It amazes me to see some people act so foolishly, running their mouths about everything, thinking they are experts on everything and anything ever invented, when they know nothing about the other person, or what their day to day life entails. It amazes me even more to see how some people think the world revolves around them and that everything that is going on around them is linked to their lives... I will never understand some of these people!

Anyone who really knows me KNOWS that I am constantly going out of my way for the people I care about. I have stayed up until 4 in the morning working on projects for friends and family, driving across town to pick people up from the airport... hell, I go as far as to inconvenience myself to make others happy. I don't do it for any personal gain. I don't feel that I need to prove this to anyone, but once in a while, even if it's for my own benefit, I remind myself that this is how I've always been... I don't expect people who do not take the time to know who I really am to understand any of this - especially when most of what they do in their lives is for their own personal gain. Hence why these people should all flock together, using each other, and spitting each other out.

I am very lucky because I may not have a million friends, but the few that I have are GOOD friends, who are there for me. I have no complaints! I know that if I need something, I have at least 4-5 people ready to jump to my aid... some of them who I haven't known very long at all, but who have taken an interest in really getting to know me... I am truly blessed.

Ok... rant over. The end.

Happy Blogging! :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree! I hate it when people take advantage of of the kindness of their 'friends.' It annoys me to no end how people talk behind others back too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! So true...

    ReplyDelete