Friday, October 23, 2009

If I could only be so lucky...

Over the past few months, I have become a total and complete cupcake MANIAC!!!!! I love baking and decorating cupcakes for all sorts of events... Mostly, I like to bake them and give them away ;) With that said, I have also made it a point to subscribe to as many Cupcake and Baking Blogs as possible... As I was browsing my Blog Reading List, I noticed that one of the blogs is having a giveaway... the most spectacular giveaway EVER!!!!

A Tiffany & Co. Cupcake Charm and Chain... ::le sigh::

Oh, if I could ever BE so lucky to win this! I never win ANYTHING!!! It's just too gorgeous for words...

Click on the link for more details, and of course, check out CakeSpy :)

http://partycupcakeideas.com/tiffany-giveaway-cupcake-charm-and-sterling-silver-necklace/

Happy Blogging!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment