Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My first BIG order :)

My cupcake addiction began slowly... baking a few here, and a few there, mostly for things at home, or maybe to take to a friends house... and then, all of a sudden... BOOM! I became obsessed. There is no other word for it. Really.

I made some for a "Christmas in August" Party, and a couple of friends' birthday parties... and now, finally I have my first BIG order... 72 cupcakes! Yeah... that's a whole bunch of cupcakes. And of course, they are for Halloween. The person who has commisioned me for this is my Mom's good friend, Janet, also known as my un-official Wedding Planner ;) She wants cupcakes for her 4th grade class for Thursday the 29th, and of course her sister and my Mom in Kindergarten want some too... Here are some of my inspirations for this job...

Wish me luck!! I'll let you all know how it turns out ;)

Happy Blogging... ;)





1 comment: