Sunday, October 25, 2009

My latest <3 Cupcake Creation <3

I decided to make some cupcakes for our Suor Angelica rehearsal today. It's been a hectic weekend with Pagliacci rehearsal yesterday and Suor Angelica today... so I thought my colleagues would appreciate a little "pick-me-up". I put together some chocolate cupcakes with buttercream frosting, topped with a white chocolate "heart".

Needless to say... they were a hit :)
Here are some of my past creations (from most recent on)...
80's Themed Cupcakes for the Haitian Diva's 30th Birthday...(http://thehaitiandiva.blogspot.com/)
My first attempt at "swirling"
Tinted Buttercream on Classic White.
Wall-E Themed Cupcakes for Alex's Birthday...
Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting, Yellow Sugar Crystals and Edible Wall-E Decorations
The result of a fun cupcake decorating party with friends :)
Chocolate Cupcakes with every decoration under the sun!
"Christmas in August" Cupcake Tree
Vanilla with Cream Cheese frosting, fondant, M&Ms, Sour Patch Kids, etc...
More "Christmas in August" Cupcakes
Some Chocolate, some Vanilla, Green and Red Sugar Crystals, Fondant Stars, Cream Cheese and Buttercream Frostings
Ocean Themed cupcake tree :)
Chocolate and Buttercream with "Sea Life" Decorations
Happy Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment