Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2 days away from our 8 month mark...

The hubs and I have begun talking about what we want to do for our 1 Year Anniversary, aside from eating 1 year-old Wedding Cake ;) I mentioned to him that (assuming I do not get into either Sarasota Opera's Young Artist Program or Palm Beach Opera's Young Artist Program) the weekend of our actual anniversary is opening Night for the Opera (Florida Grand Opera, where I currently sing in the Chorus), so there is not much we can do... I suggested postponing the trip, and go closer to his Birthday, which is exactly one month after our Anniversary, and right after Valentine's Day. He is loving the idea :) We are thinking Vegas, or a Cruise... I don't care where we go, honestly... anything will be fun!

Happy Blogging :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats :) Key West is a lot of fun, we spent our honey moon there and it was SO relaxing and stress free :)

    ReplyDelete