Monday, September 21, 2009

A special dedication...



Your pedestal is falling down, falling down, falling down

Your pedestal is falling down, falling down, falling down...


Record sales are on the mark

Cause thats about the time the rumors start

Where all the people talking out their ass

Well, someone gotta school ya cause ya got no class

Well I've paid my dues

I'm a seasoned dame

So why you gotta throw salt in my game

You hide behind the computer screens so that you don't have to be seen

How could a person be so mean



Who are you-and what do you do

That makes you think you are above me

But have you walked in my shoes

The pedestal

You put yourself on

Well since I'm breaking it down now

It's gonna collapse and be gone-gone-gone-gone-gone



Probably one of them tag a longs down 4 the free t-shirt

Cause you're a hanger on

You think you got me figured out

Never met me have no clue what I'm about

Maybe I got things you wish you had

You need to stop the hate and get a pen and pad

I work around the clock, so fill your mouth up with a sock

And get you head up off your jock

Tell me who you are and what your background is

Tell me how you're feelin' when you listen to this

No comments:

Post a Comment