Thursday, September 24, 2009

8 months! Time FLIES when you're having fun :)

Honestly, I couldn't believe it myself when I looked at my Ticker (in my SoFla Nestie Siggy)...
but here we are...
8 MONTHS!
We had a bit of an eventful morning, what with ants trying to move into our bedroom, and all... (BUT that's another story)
So I guess this is why I hadn't noticed yet, but I sent Hubby a text from my work e-mail saying, "happy 8 months, btw", to which he responded, "oh shit already?"
I guess we really are having fun :)
I can honestly say that we have really be enjoying our time together. Sure, many things have changed... we are always busy, whether celebrating a birthday, getting together with friends, working, spending time on our house (i.e. household chores, renovations, etc)...
But even when we have nothing else to do, we love spending time together on our couch, with our Dog, watching movies and just being... together :) I guess Justine (Fellow Nestie and Talented Wedding Planner - http://www.fabulousfetesblog.com/) is right... there is something different. It's hard to explain, but you can just feel it.
It's just hard to believe that in 4 months, we will be looking back on an entire year of
WEDDED BLISS!!! :)
happy blogging ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment