Friday, September 4, 2009

Just rambling a bit...

So, I am trying to keep up with my posting, since I had abandoned it for so long (partly because i only post when I'm at work, and I was off all Summer, and just started Substituting again). But here I am again :)

Today I am at Miami Springs Elementary, covering for a Math Teacher. I have to administer the Math Baseline/Benchmark Exam for Block 2 and 3. Right now, I'm actually not doing anything, just hanging out until 11:16 when the 2nd Block class arrives... But actually, I like subbing a lot... It's flexible, and relatively easy. It's great because I get a constant change of Scenery... I am usually not in the same place more than 1 day straight... I am in the same school today, but I have completely different kids. It's nice :) But best of all, because it's so flexible, I can continue to persue my career in Opera while I make some money :) It all works out...

Well, I have this friend. He's a Teacher, actually, and I also know him through the "Opera" Circuit. I was talking to him, and it seems that within the last few months, several members of his family have been in car accidents. Yesterday, the 5th one occured (happening to his Brother's girlfriend). It's very strange... they've all been pretty consistent too. He also feels as if he's had a "wierd" feeling hanging over him the last few months. Well, he's a Religious person, so he decided to light a candle to Michael the Archangel... and he says that when he did... the flame kinda went crazy at first... and afterwards, everything calmed down, and he has felt much more at peace. Isn't that a bit wierd? Not him lighting the candle... I actually know a lot of people who do that, and it helps... but just these happenings? What's even wierder is that last Saturday, we were headed to a party together and he was in the car with me and my Husband... when I was getting off the Palmetto merging onto US-1, there was this Dodge Ram behind me that looked like it wasn't going to stop! I freaked, and honked the horn in an effort to say, "I'M HERE! DON'T 'RAM' ME!!!!!"... thank GOD he didn't... but still, it was wierd...

anyway, i'm going to wrap this post up... if anything else interesting comes up, i'll be back ;) happy blogging to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment